Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Overdue Introduction

Hey World. For those of you who don't know me my name is Ian aka The Rooster. I'm a musician, a dj, an album reviewer, and I love my sports. I'm a 20 year old college student with a bunch of jobs and I probably over work myself, but I like what I do. I've been meaning to get around to the whole blogging scene but been a bit busy. Ya know the whole school work and real work and social life type deal. But here it is, my attempts at writing to the masses.
   What do I plan to accomplish through these blogs you ask? Well, mainly to review music; mixtapes, singles, albums, concerts I go to; anything I can really think of. But also I'll talk some sports, maybe some movies, or just maybe talk, who knows really. I'm open to a lot of feedback and like adapting to the input, seeing as how I have little experience doing this.
   Anyways, enough about me. Welcome to the blog. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment