Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bear With Me

So I've been struggling with what I actually want to write about this week while still keeping you readers interested.

Personally I'd love to write a novel this week on the woes of the Patriots this season. It hasn't been pretty. But then elsewhere around the league these rookies are tearing stat books up like they're seasons pros. Between Andy Dalton and the winning-record Bengals, Cam Newton just going H.A.M. in Carolina, Julio Jones having 43.7 ypc in a game, and Demarco Murray coming out of nowhere to put up 466 yards in 3 games over in the Big D they're setting a high bar for incoming draft classes.

So here's what I'm going to do for you. I'm going to write 3 entries for you through this week.

First, I'll have a normal article. Just take you around the league and catch you up on some stories, injuries, conference standings, etc. 

Second, a Rookie Edition. Talk about all these rookies and first time starters and how they've overcome the direct impact they faced from the lockout and how they're helping to reshape this league.

And third, a Patriots Edition article. Just go in on this team and pick apart every aspect I can think of and give you some insight.

So feel free to read whatever interests you and leave me some feedback collectively this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment